We are here when you need us!
The Center provides a path to recovery and promotes
mental and emotional well-being by
partnering with individuals, families, and the community
to provide compassionate, ethical services in the areas of
developmental disabilities, mental health and substance abuse.
The Center works together with the community to
provide integrated services so that
our neighbors, friends and family
with developmental disabilities, mental health issues
and substance abuse challenges are
valued members of the community leading full, meaningful lives.
1. The individual's right to self-determination.
2. The individual's right to be treated with dignity, respect and kindness.
3. Innovative response to obstacles.
4. That cooperation is founded on respect, honesty, and forgiveness, as well as the opportunity to change.
5. In forging partnerships that create synergy within the community.
6. That diverse opinions enrich outcomes.
7. In collaboration, commitment, teamwork and problem solving.
8. That integrity and personal responsibility are core to ethical behavior.